Our Intensive courses are normally taken over 1, 2 or 3 weeks depending on the number of hours required.
Learning to drive over a longer period is normally recommended so that you can gain more experience, but our Intensive Courses are ideal for those who would like to learn or need to pass their test quickly. Ideally the candidate would already have passed their theory before the start of the course so that the driving test can take place at the end of the course (depending on availabilty)
All courses include free access with our online theory revision website partner at MPL.TheoryTestPro.co.uk
Please call us today to check availability and book your driving course 07727 932715
- Course A “The Fast Pass” 12 hours (over 2 days min) £384 (plus the DVSA test fee of £62)
Designed for pupils who have failed their test recently and require a little help to achieve the required standard.
- Course B – “The Classic Five Day” 21 hours (over 5 days min) £640 (plus the DVSA test fees of £62).
Designed for pupils who have already have gained some experience and want to learn over five days, you should already be able to drive in medium traffic and the manoeuvres should all be up to a fair standard.
- Course C – “The Quick Learner” 30 hours (over 10 days min) £914 (plus the DVSA test fee of £62)
Designed for pupils who have some ability, but have had little experience. You should have fairly good car control and the manoeuvres should have been started.
- Course D – “The Novice Learner” 42 hours tuition (over 2 weeks min) £1280 (plus the DVSA test fee of £62)
Designed for novice pupils who have had very little driving experience, maybe 5 to 10 hours of driving tuition.
- Course E – “The New Starter” 50 hours tuition (over 2-3 weeks min £1500 (plus DVSA test fee of £62)
Designed for pupils that are starting from scratch……a complete beginner.
(Please Note… When comparing our prices to other providers always remember to ask how many hours of driving the car are actually included with their intensive courses.)